This first Nauru MDG Assessment Report aims to inform the people of Nauru about progress on the MDGs and to identify what more can be done to achieve both national and millennium development priorities as articulated in Nauru’s National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005-2025.
- 13 Nov 2015:Reviving the coffee industry on Tanna Island
- 12 Nov 2015:Emergency employment gives hope to communities affected by Cyclone Pam
- 20 Oct 2015:Fallen trees to new homes for the people of Tanna Island
- 17 Oct 2015:Message from UNDP Administrator Helen Clark on the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- 16 Oct 2015:Support to Rights, Empowerment and Cohesion for rural and urban Fijians for sustainable development