This first Nauru MDG Assessment Report aims to inform the people of Nauru about progress on the MDGs and to identify what more can be done to achieve both national and millennium development priorities as articulated in Nauru’s National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005-2025.
- 27 Aug 2015:New Members of Parliament in Tuvalu undergo Induction Seminar
- 27 Aug 2015:UNDP launches storytelling contest to amplify climate coverage on the run up to Paris summit
- 25 Aug 2015:Strengthening resilience of market vendors through Continuing Market Business Education
- 25 Aug 2015:Developing her market business with smile and learning
- 19 Aug 2015:Tongan youths add their voices to Sustainable Development Goals discussions on International Youth Day