This first Nauru MDG Assessment Report aims to inform the people of Nauru about progress on the MDGs and to identify what more can be done to achieve both national and millennium development priorities as articulated in Nauru’s National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005-2025.
- 26 Jan 2016:Palau Congress Members look to strengthen integrity
- 22 Jan 2016:Cook Islands MPs commit to UN anti-corruption drive
- 13 Jan 2016:UNDP Supports Tuvalu Acquire Vessel
- 23 Dec 2015:People in Yalobi have more sustainable access to water
- 16 Dec 2015:Rising as resilient and sustainable farmers with efforts and opportunities