This first Nauru MDG Assessment Report aims to inform the people of Nauru about progress on the MDGs and to identify what more can be done to achieve both national and millennium development priorities as articulated in Nauru’s National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005-2025.
- 18 Jun 2015:New project to build long-term resilience to climate change
- 12 Jun 2015:Report on Youth Volunteerism in Fiji
- 01 Jun 2015:Strengthen market vendors to strengthen society
- 27 May 2015:Continued learning allows for market business to expand
- 21 May 2015:Tonga Parliament takes tangible steps in fight against corruption