This first Nauru MDG Assessment Report aims to inform the people of Nauru about progress on the MDGs and to identify what more can be done to achieve both national and millennium development priorities as articulated in Nauru’s National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005-2025.
- 28 Sep 2015:Community Social Good Summit in Sigatoka focuses on the new Sustainable Development Goals
- 26 Sep 2015:UNDP Administrator Helen Clark Statement on the Adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals
- 26 Sep 2015:Global Goals for Sustainable Development a Roadmap to Pacific Prosperity
- 10 Sep 2015:Youth participation crucial for development
- 10 Sep 2015:Tonga to celebrate International Day of Democracy - Making Space for Women